LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS AKON REPLIES MI OVER CALLING WIZKID HIS LIL BRO

American musician and rapper Akon has reply Nigerian rapper MI over his rant of Akon calling Wizkid his lil bro after their performance in Ghana.
Many fans didn't find this has a good comment, while some didn't find anything wrong in it.


MI seem irritated over the statement, he took to his Twitter  page to react to Akon's tweet

He wrote;
I have an opinion: few African artists in diaspora actually did anything to REALLY  help the movement..as a fan of Wizkid (which I am)  I don't see Wiz as lil bro to Akon..he has overcome larger obstacles to accomplish way more (in my eyes)..in my opinion Wiz is lil bro to none
Akon has reply to his tweet
 he wrote;
Wizkid will always remain my lil bro in the industry no matter his achievements. Ask Wizkid because he knows why I called him "lil bro"..... Stop acting like a kid, and please learn to mind your biz.


Comments