SIMI ESIRI CONFIRMS SHE AND DR SID HAVE GONE THEIR SEPARATE WAYS

Simisola Ogunleye is a Nigerian Singer, Songwriter and Actress, Simi got married to Marvin records Artist Dr Sid in August 2014.

The Two is blessed with two children, according to report
Dr Sid receives beating from his estrange wife for coming late home and he is been restricted from seeing his children Sydney and Sarah.

Sydney took to her Instagram page to confirm their separation.

She wrote:

I have been consciously silent on this but as soon people are out to defame my character and integrity with a fabrication of the facts, I am choosing to address it once and for all. 
A lot of you may have known for some time now that Sid and I are no longer together and are moving forward separately with the tough decision to divorce. Our priority will now be working together as co parents in raising our two beautiful girls. 
The incredibly false allegations recently written about our marriage ending due to me being domestically violent towards someone twice my size and also of me preventing him from seeing his children when he has recent pictures with our daughters at my home only depicts the laughable lengths at which some press are willing to go for click baits and this needed to be cleared up. Such attempts will not be tolerated as I have stomached enough already. 
Thank you all in advance for your love, understanding and support while respecting our family's privacy. I will not be commenting publicly beyond this. 

Lots of love & God bless. 
Simi


Comments