- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Nigerian photographer, Seun O, who attended the AMVCA awards without knowing he had contacted coronavirus, has tested negative.
The photographer shares his experience while he was admitted at the Lagos Isolation Centre in Yaba. Seun who is already discharged, said he was the only person out of 16 people in his ward that lost his sense of smell.
He said:
"There were three people in my ward that were very ill. The couldn't eat, they were throwing up, they had diarrhea, they had fevers and some other symptoms.
"Witnessing some people suffering was very touching. There was a day I was in the toilet and somebody came in, he didn't know I was in there. And I could just hear him. He was saying 'Oh my God, help me God. My wife, don't let me die. My children, Oh God'.
"This was something that he was doing privately. Even though I knew that he was very unwell, I didn't know it was at that level."
Watch video below:
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment