Woman arrested for having sex with a 13-year-old boy in his parents home


A Greendale woman has been arrested for having sex with a 13-year-old boy. 

According to report gathered the mother of the minor caught them red handed in their home in Houghton Park, Zimbabwe. 

The mother raised an alarm and called for her arrest, confirming the arrest, police spokesman, Paul Nyathi said the they are already on the case and soon the details will be released 


He said; 

“­The Zimbabwe Republic Police would like to confirm the arrest of a woman alleged to have been caught having sex with a minor in Houghton Park."

 HMetro who interviewed her asked her why she did such a act, she insisted that she did not do anything wrong as the minor invited her to his parent's house to make love. 

She said:

   "What did I do wrong and how did I know his house if he       hadn't called me?

We had protected sex and I do not see any reason why I can be treated like a thief or robber". 

 









Comments